Rules of Entry
1. The Annual is open to agencies, individual designers, design groups or clients. Multiple entries can be made into the same category. The Annual is open to countries worldwide. Ensure you check the ‘launched or published' period below (see 2.) to make sure your entry is eligible.
2. Any work entered must have been produced or first launched/broadcast/published during 2014 to be eligible for entry. Please view the Entry Information page for the criteria against which your entry will be judged.
3. All entrants must complete the online part of the entry process via the Make an Entry page. All entries must include an explanatory brief. Entries will not be accepted by any other means.
4. A fee must be paid for each entry. Please see Entry Costs for specific category fees.
5. When entries are submitted on behalf of clients by agencies or other parties, Creative Review will assume client approval has been secured by the entering agency. If any issues arise concerning client sign-off once the entry has been submitted, no refund will be given.
6. All credits must be detailed when entering online. All information provided at the time of entry will be used to credit published work; however Creative Review reserves the right to amend your copy in order to adhere to editorial style where appropriate. If necessary this information may be condensed or edited for space in the issue, so please consider this when submitting. Creative Review accepts no responsibility for incorrect information provided.
7. Creative Review assumes that all entries are original and are the works and property of the entrant/client the work is submitted on behalf of. As a condition of entry, the entrant grants Creative Review permission to reproduce the works in print and in digital format and attests that they have the right to grant this permission. Creative Review will not be held liable for any action or claim arising out of the reproduction of entered works in whatever format.
8. Entry Deadline: Friday 12th December 2014. Entries may be edited up until the point of 'submission'; all submissions must be made by Friday 12th December 2014. Entries will not be considered fully submitted until the entrant proceeds to the payment stage and selects a payment method.
9. Once submitted, entries are confirmed and non-refundable. Entries will not be considered fully submitted until you have proceeded to the payment stage and selected a payment method. Payments must be cleared by Friday 12th December 2014. Once payment has been received your entry/ies will be passed to the judges for review.
10. By submitting an entry the entrant confirms that they have read and agree with the Rules of Entry and understand these now apply.
11. Any entry may be withdrawn for any reason up until 5.00pm on Friday 12th December 2014 upon written request to the organisers; however the entry fee is non-refundable.
12. The judges always prefer to see physical samples of entries where appropriate. When sending physical samples please ensure that you complete the online part of the process first. Once you have submitted your entries online you will receive an automated email from the website containing your entry number/s. You must label all items with the corresponding entry number/s and send by post/courier to the below address:
F.A.O. Becky Hendry
Creative Review Annual 2015
79 Wells Street
13. If you would like us to retain your physical samples for collection after the judging has taken place, please ensure that you tick the appropriate box on the registration page when making your entry/ies. Entrants will be informed by email of the timeframe within which they can collect their physical entries. Please note that the period for collection will be restricted. Any physical entries not collected during the period will be disposed of.
14. Centaur Events/Creative Review accepts no responsibility for the loss or damage of material submitted.
15. When making your entry digital supporting material can be uploaded in the following file formats: Jpeg, Tif, Bmp. For moving images please provide them as Mov files using the H264 codec or as Mp4 files. Please ensure that your brief and any supporting material do not exceed the maximum upload limit of 5MB per entry. For information on how to submit files larger than 5MB please see the What to Enter page.
16. Where websites form part of an entry, please ensure any URLs, access details, usernames and passwords needed for judging are supplied, that they work, and that they will continue to work until the end of May 2015.
17. Entries including more than one piece of work must ensure that those items submitted are related and are part of the same project.
Unrelated pieces of work submitted as a one entry will be disqualified until each piece is paid for individually. Should you want to remove this entry no refund will be given.
18. Please note: despite their being no limit to the number of related pieces of work per submission, for administration purposes there is a maximum limit of 20 digital files per entry.
19. The judges' decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding them.
20. All entrants will be notified as to the status of their entries after the judging is complete. Selected entries will be published in the May 2015 of Creative Review issue (on stands April 2015).
To register and make an entry today, click here.