CR has partnered with Bridgeman Studio, a new online platform representing contemporary artists, to launch the Bridgeman Studio Award 2014. You could win £500 and a year’s subscription to Bridgeman Studio offering professional representation for your work. Just show us what ‘joy’ means to you
Bridgeman Studio is a new Image licensing and managing platform for contemporary artists, including illustrators and photographers, offering copyright clearance, reproduction and marketing services for your images.
CR has partnered with Bridgeman Studio on the Bridgeman Studio Award 2014. The idea is to uncover emerging creative talent who might benefit from the services Bridgeman can offer.
We want to see your images representing the theme of Joy.
To enter, submit up to five single pieces of original artwork on the theme of joy, which will be assessed on their ability to be licensed on all three of the following products:
Book Cover • CD/Album Artwork • Standalone piece of art
Deadline: May 20. Send entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our winner will receive: £500, the Bridgeman Studio Award 2014 Certificate/Award, and a one-year free subscription to the Bridgeman Studio portal.
Five runners-up will each be given a free one-year subscription on Bridgeman Studio or £100 (at Bridgeman discretion to decide which)
The judging panel will consist of the Bridgeman Studio manager / CEO, a Creative Review representative and an industry professional from either publishing, art, design or music.
Results will be announced in the CR’s July Issue and across all Bridgeman social channels, website and newsletter.
This is your chance to get professional representation for your work. Good luck
• Maximum of 5 entries per artist.
• All artwork entered into the competition remains 100% copyright of the artist.
• All artwork can be used in marketing and advertising the competition from Bridgeman and third parties (Creative Review) .
• Entrants must give permission for their names and photographs to be used for publicity.
• The entry can be photography, illustration, digital art or fine art.
• All artwork must be 100% original copyright owned by the artist and not use any third party copyright material.
• Entries must be supplied as two files, one high resolution .jpeg sized between 3MB and 5MB, and one low resolution version, sized between 250KB and 500KB
• By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to these terms and conditions
Entries/queries to: email@example.com
Further details here