Each year, our Annual aims to showcase the best creative projects from around the world – from brand identities to apps, ads, music videos, idents and brilliant social media campaigns.
Last year’s Best in Book winners include DesignStudio’s Airbnb rebrand, a new website for Pelican Books by Penguin and Fiasco Design, AKQA’s House of Mamba for Nike, ManvsMachine’s idents for Film4 and US directing duo Daniels’ bonkers video for DJ Snake & Lil John track, Turn Down for What.
Selected work is featured in our printed Annual, which shares a spine with our May issue, and will also be featured in an online showcase.
Work is selected by a panel of industry experts – this year’s judges are:
- Ana Balarain, executive creative director, Mother
- Andy Jex, executive creative director, Saatchi & Saatchi London
- Angus Hyland, partner, Pentagram Design
- Emma de la Fosse, chief creative officer EMEA, OgilvyOne Worldwide
- Graham Shearsby, chief creative officer, Design Bridge
- Hollie Newton, executive creative director, Sunshine
- Jack Renwick, founder/creative director, Jack Renwick Studio
- James Britton, managing director/partner, Stinkdigital
- Kati Price, head of digital media, Victoria and Albert Museum
- Lee Schuneman, studio head, Microsoft’s Lift London
- Lucio Rufo, group creative director, Visual Design, R/GA London
- Sarah Pidgeon, creative partner, Horse
- Simon Gill, chief creative officer UK & MENA, DigitasLBi
We’re also making some changes to the Annual this year.
Instead of displaying projects according to the month in which they were launched, we’ll be showcasing work by category. If work displays excellence in more than one category – for example, an ad with a great social media campaign – this will be recognised. You can find a full list of categories here.
For more info on how to enter or to start your submission see theannual.creativereview.co.uk.
Entries close on January 29.