CR for CR: donate £35 and get a subscription to CR

All this week we are raising money for Comic Relief via the CR Blog. To kick things off, we have five UK one-year subscriptions on offer for a donation of £35 each. Usual price: £64

UPDATE: WOW! They’s all gone already. That took approximately one minute. Many thanks to the five who bought them. We will post five more subs for sale in the next few days

All this week we are raising money for Comic Relief via the CR Blog. To kick things off, we have five UK one-year subscriptions on offer for a donation of £35 each. Usual price: £64

The subscriptions are listed on ebay. You pay £35, 90% goes to Comic Relief and the other 10% covers selling costs (no, we are not making any money on this).

This only applies to the UK and will give you 12 issues of CR plus Monograph and access to our online archive. We will start the sub from the first available month after your payment clears.

Hurry, hurry. The subs are listed:

Here

Here

Here

Here

And, of course, here

More from CR

Making the cut…

La Boca’s recent work for Black Swan may suggest a renaissance in film poster design but, with multiple executions and a tortuous approval process, this remains a complex, frustrating industry to work in.

How Trainspotting’s poster campaign was made

The black, white and orange posters for Danny Boyle’s Trainspotting perfectly captured the film’s energy and grittiness. Twenty years on from their release, and with Trainspotting 2 out this week, we revisit our 2011 interview with the campaign’s designers, Mark Blamire and Rob O’Connor

What does Nineteen Eighty-Four look like?

BBC4 screened an interesting film on book cover design last night, featuring contributions from designers John McConnell, David Pearson and David Pelham, who recalled the fascinating story behind his cover for A Clockwork Orange

CR for CR: 5 more subs

All this week we are raising money for Comic Relief via the CR Blog. Today, we have five more UK one-year subscriptions on offer for a donation of £35 each. Usual price: £64

IIASA_115x115

Graphic Designer

International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis
Centaur_115x115

Integrated Designer

Centaur Media